Our gift shop (which is open until 9 pm every night until Dec 23!) is full of beautiful and unique gifts. We’ve come up with a list of interesting ideas for the gardener or plant lover on your list – all of which will certainly be remembered for a long time:
1) Estates Membership – members receive free admission all year to not only the Estates and its 20 acres of gardens, but other gardens across the U.S. including Marie Selby Botanical Garden in Sarasota and Fairchild Gardens in Coral Gables.
3) A fruit tree like mango or citrus. No yard? Most citrus can be kept in a pot and will produce a few fruits a year.
5) Wind chimes and wind spinners with bird and dragonfly designs
7) Has someone on your list been bad? Instead of coal, why not worm castings? This all organic fertilizer is what every plant needs!
8) Botanical illustration class – no experience required! Buy your gardener a seat in one of the upcoming classes held in our gardens.
10) Gardening books: Browse through our large selection of gardening and natural history books. There’s something for everyone here!
Don’t forget, Estates members save 10% on all gift shop purchases.